We are looking forward welcoming you in the best conditions, paying close attention to the quality of your welcome and the relaxing times so awaited.
Here’s some news and useful information to complete the previous pages.
The reservations for the 2022 season are open.
To date, we have put forward the booking of fortnightly rental stays, with a special offer for the high summer season.
It seems to us, based on your feedback and your expectations, that this time seems to be the time it takes to really settle down, to tune in between rest and activities, to recharge your batteries and explore.
Of course, we remain at your disposal and listen to your specific requests. Do not hesitate to contact us by email and phone.
In an active approach to sustainable development, we have set up a charging point for hybrid and electric vehicles, a Green-up terminal.
IMPORTANT: it is not possible to connect your vehicle to the sockets of the pitches or rentals.
- The risks of disaster for connection to a non-dedicated socket are not covered by insurance.
- Your pitch and accommodation rental does not include recharging your vehicle.
In addition to the campsite terminal, charging stations are available in the area: https://fr.chargemap.com
– The Ecotents Kiwi, our first ready-to-camp rental offers from the beginning, have undergone a beautiful renovation. We present them to you as the Kiwi Cabins
- Dressing exterior walls in wood
- Changing the roofs canvas interior and exterior
- Replacement of window blinds
- Deck wood maintenance
A landscape integration at the top for a final that should like you.
– The installation of a new Castor tent, replacing the one in place until then. The assembly will be possible at the end of june due to the manufacturing delays of our supplier.
The duo and cozy format with a real bed under the tent will always be offered with the annex of the kitchen tent.
- The Brasero corner https://www.ofyr.com/ much appreciated last year, continues to be fitted out in a spirit of shared conviviality
We adapt our conditions:
The specific hygiene and safety rules, validated by a concerted protocol from our federation to the health authorities, are in place and available for display in the common areas.
We advise you, when booking online, to take out the cancellation insurance contract with Covid extension from our partner www.campez-couvert.com.
In the event of opening or movement restrictions from our government decision, not covered by cancellation insurance, we undertake to:
- Preferably, offer you a modification free of charge to facilitate an adjournment of your stay to tuis season or next, and the use of amounts paid in your name.
- For want of, a refund is possible out of the cost of insurance if it subscribe and administrative coasts if there are.
We remain at your disposal for any additional useful information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Cécile and Jean