The Cottage : La Villa
Next to the beautiful natural pools of the river, near to village center of Les Vans, at the start of many hikes, here it is: La Villa, a beautiful contemporary detached house which is the final accommodation option of the campsite, located 800 m away.
On the ground floor:
- A large living room opening onto the terrace and the garden. Living room, dining room, an open fitted kitchen, a storage room, a toilet.
- A bedroom with a bed 160/200, a closet, its shower room: large basin, shower cabin, towel dryer.
On the first floor:
- A bedroom with: a bed 160/200 with drawers, a chest of drawers, a wardrobe. Air conditioning and mosquito net.
- A second bedroom with a 140/190 bed with drawers,a chest of drawers, a wardrobe. Air-conditioning and mosquito net.
- A bathroom with washbasin and Italian shower. A WC.
- A teak table and chair set.
- A gas plancha.
- Garden armchairs.
- Garden shed.
Free arrival and departure days in low season, minimum 3 nights.
From Saturday to Saturday in season.
Open on 1100 sq.m of land with an unobstructed view of the vineyard, the bell towers and the starry skies of the Cévennes.
Its slow life decoration, contemporary and luminous, is a harmonious blend of inside and outside.
The curves, the colours, the light woods of the terrace and furniture, the softness of the linen and the nuances of the plants all contribute to a relaxing and subdued atmosphere.
Coolness is invited behind the large wooden shutters and rooms are equipped with air conditioning if necessary.
During your stay, you have access to the services offered at La Châtaigneraie such as the bakery and the grocery store, activity reservations and personalized advice…
The Villa can accommodate up to 6 people, from spring to autumn, for a moment of life there…
Rates & Booking – Best rate guaranteed
Rates per week
(rate for 6 pers)
|982.00 €||1,279.00 €||1,468.00 €||1,468.00 €||1,279.00 €||982.00 €|
|Tourist tax (per stay and per adult)||0.61 €||0.61 €||0.61 €||0.61 €||0.61 €||0.61 €|
|Eco-participation (per stay and per adult)||0.39 €||0.39 €||0.39 €||0.39 €||0.39 €||0.39 €|
- A 5 mn walk from the river and the most beautiful natural pools and spa of the Chassezac.
- At the start of many hikes in the Monts d’Ardèche Geopark.
- Close to the campsite and the amenities available at La Châtaigneraie: bread and pastries to order, booking of activities: canoeing, canyoning, etc.
- 3 kms from the village of Les Vans.
- Close to landmarked and protected natural sites: Bois de Paiolive, Parc des Cévennes…
- 40 minutes from the Ardèche Gorges and the Chauvet Cave.
- « Very nice house, with everything needed for our vacation! A short walk to the perfect places to swim in the Chassezac river. Close to the Vans for the market and restaurants, etc… »
- « A very nice, well appointed and comfortable house. A beautiful terrace with a view of the surrounding countryside where life is good. The place is superb with a possibility of swimming near the house. Beautiful walks to be made on foot or in the surrounding area. Excellent geographical location.
And above all a very warm welcome from the owners who are very attentive to your well-being, to your desires for discovery and to their suggestions for visits, their desire to make people discover their region. »