The reception desk is open from 8:30am to 1:00pm and 3:00pm to 8:00pm every days.
We are available to help you settle into the campsite and guide you in discovering the sector and its assets.
At your disposal documentation, topos, guides to circuits and sites.
Personalized advice for visits, activities, swimming.
In addition to the daily delivery of breads and pastries, we offer a selection of local, good and organic products:
- Chestnuts from La Châtaigneraie cooked on site into jam or natural
- Honeys from Montselgues
- Gravières sorbets
- Beers and wines from Lablachère and Banne
- Soft drinks, fruit juices, jams, terrines and preserves from Lachapelle sous Aubenas
- Charcuterie from St Genest de Bauzon
- Vans breads and pastries
And also: chestnut and cade wood creations made on site and pretty reusable Cévennes d’Ardèche water bottles, .
Around the reception and the grocery store, there is a beautiful terrace with benches, tables, armchairs, hammock, to chill quietly in the shade…
A ping-pong table, games, books and comics are at your disposal. Wifi is shared.
It is here that we regularly light the fire on braziero where everyone can cook at their leisure on this beautiful atypical and convivial ensemble.
Further down the campsite, there is a field for ball games. The play area reserved for young children extends to the little wood, a wild space to explore, imagine, meet up, make a cabin
Finally, surrounded by beautiful energies, let yourself be tempted by a massage or a Yoga class that can be booked on site during your stay.
Our partnership with local service providers allows you to book directly on site:
- Discovering and descending the Chassezac gorges by canoe
- The descent of the Ardèche gorges
- Canyoning, climbing, caving, via ferrata activities
The campsite’s Accueil Vélo label offers you:
- Rental of electrically assisted mountain bikes at the campsite
- A bike shelter with the necessary for small repairs and cleaning
- Accommodation ready to camp
- Breakfast and picnic baskets
- Advice and topos of circuits for all levels www.ardeche-a-velo.com
In addition, the Cyclo-couette offer allows you to travel light by booking your bike rental delivered on site when you arrive at the campsite. Book directly with our partner: amc7.com/location-velo-sud-ardeche